The YCEO in partnership with Avance Media has released its inaugural list of Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana for 2018.
The list which is noted to become an annual event, will be used as a premium platform to celebrate outstanding young entrepreneurs providing solutions to some of our Ghana’s and the world’s pertinent problems and needs.
Martin Sedem Dogbey, founder of The YCEO describes the young entrepreneurs on the list as the future of Entrepreneurship not only in Ghana and Africa but across the world.
Most of the young entrepreneurs named in the list are noted for running multiple business, followed by entrepreneurs in Media, Technology and Finance.
Other categories include classified in the list include: Social Enterprise, Media, Entertainment, Fashion, Real Estate, Agribusiness and Manufacturing.
Though women represent only 22% of the total list, research lead, Prince Akpah noted, the list represents just a section of thousands of young entrepreneurs in Ghana who are all blazing trails in their individual entrepreneurial pursuit and contributing immensely to the economic development of Ghana.
Some notable names in the list include: Glitz Africa’s CEO, Claudia Lumor, Anas Aremeyaw Anas of Tiger Eye PI, Alex Adjei Bram of Hubtel, Ameyaw Debrah of Ameyaw Debrah Media, Yvonne Nelson, Sarkodie, D Black etc.
Below is the full list of the 2018 Top 50 Young CEOs in Ghana arranged in alphabetical order:
- Ababio Kwame || Green Afro Palms
- Abdul Salmu|| Afro Arab Group of Companies
- Abeiku Santana|| Kaya Tours
- Abena B. Brigidi|| Nimed Capital
- Aisha Ayensu|| Christie Brown
- Alex Adjei Bram|| Hubtel
- Alloysius Attah|| Farmerline
- Ameyaw Debrah|| AmeyawDebrah Media
- Anas Aremeyaw Anas|| Tiger Eye PI
- Andrew Takyi-Appiah|| Zeepay
- Ben Adu-Owusu|| Direct Savings & Loans Limited
- Bernard Osei-Tutu|| Dusk Capital
- Beryl Agyekum|| EchoHouse Ghana
- Bright Simons|| mPedigree
- Claudia Lumor|| Glitz Africa
- David Asare Asiamah|| Agro Mindset Group
- Deloris Frimpong Manso|| Maxgringo Productions
- Derrydean Dadzie|| DreamOval
- Desmond Kwesi Blackmore (DBlack)|| Black Avenue Music
- Edem Bart Williams|| Commerz Savings & Loan
- Ekow Mensah|| TANOE
- Emmanuel Leslie Addae|| African Internship Academy
- Godwin Martey|| Websoft Solutions
- Jesse Ghansah|| OMG Digital
- John Armah|| Orios Group
- Kelvin Nyame|| meQasa
- Kofi Amoa-Abban|| Rigworld
- Kwabena Danso|| Booomers
- Mabel Simpson|| mSimps
- Michael Owusu Addo (Sarkodie)|| SarkCess Music
- Mike Nyinaku|| The BEIGE Group
- Nana Akua Birmeh|| Arch Xenus
- Nana Appiah Mensah|| Zylofon Media &Menz Gold
- Nana Bediako Kwame|| Wonda World Estates
- Nii Kotei Dzani|| Groupe Ideal
- Randy Osae Bediako|| Kharis Group
- Regina Honu|| Soronko Solutions
- Richard Abbey Jnr|| Xodus Communications
- Richard Dugan|| McOttley Holdings
- Richard Nunekpeku|| Anyako Farms Limited
- Roberta Annan|| Roberta Annan Consulting
- Russell Eni|| Insel Communications
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu|| Muse Africa
- Sandra Appiah|| Face2Face Africa
- Sangu Delle|| Golden Palm Investments Corporation
- Selorm Alfred Betepe Selo Art
- Siita S Hissan|| North Television
- Tonyi Senayah|| Horseman Shoes
- William Edem Senyo|| Impact Hub Accra
- Yvonne Nelson|| YN Productions