The Africa Digital Awards has opened its nominations calling for entry into the second edition of the awards scheme.
The announcement was made on its Twitter Handle calling potential startups, organizations and the entire Digital Ecosystems across Africa to submit their entries based on the categories on its website.
From a great start from 2019, the Awards has entered into a partnership with Digital Foundation Africa, a think tank that focuses on Africa’s Digital Ecosystem and organizes the Africa Digital Festival, to be the official awards that would celebrate the continent’s Digital Excellence.
The Entry opens from Today October 12 and ends on October 25 midnights of which shortlisted nominees would be announced at a later date.
FyllaDey is uncertain if this year’s Awards Ceremony would happen virtually or physically as there have been no communications from the organizers yet.
To submit your entry for the 2020 Africa Digital Awards, visit africadigitalawards.com/entry to enter any of the below categories but be very sure your works are from December 2019 to November 2020.
- Digital Media Awards
- Digital Media Organization
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Most Streamed Artist
- Social Media & Entertainment Awards
- Digital Influencer of the Year
- Best Continental Blog
- Technology & Mobile Apps Awards
- Ecommerce Innovation
- AgriTech Platform / Service
- Best Use of AI
- Mobile App of the Year (Android & IOS)
- Digital EdTech Platform
- Telco of the Year
- Digital Health Innovation
- Digital Startup
- Digital Banking & Fintech Awards
- Fintech Company of the Year (iOS & Android)
- Digital Bank of the Year
- Economic Empowerment Awards
- Digital for Social Impact & Economic Development
- Digital Female-Led Initiative
- Ecosystem & Special Awards
- Digital Person of the Year
- Enabler of the Year
- Best African eSports Team of the Year
- eSports Player of the Year
- Digital African Game of the Year